Monday, January 16, 2017

Midweek Magnolia Blog Hop Candy Winner

My apologies for being late notifying everyone of the lucky winner of the candy I offered for our Midweek Magnolia Blog hop back on the 21st December. The New Year has started off a bit hectic but I’m slowly getting on top of things.

Anyway back to the main reason for the post and that is the winner.

I used Random.org to pick the winner and the results were:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10	

Timestamp: 2017-01-16 02:12:13 UTC

 

That means the winner is Laura.

I will send you an email Laura through your profile but if you don’t receive it please email me at nicole@nicolestalker.com.au and let me know your country so I can arrange the appropriate gift voucher for you.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: