Friday, December 2, 2016

Happy Christmas

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is….. 

‘Pastel Christmas’. 

For my card today I'm using an older Magnolia Christmas image called 'Jingle Jangle Tilda'.  I have stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink  and coloured with my Copic Markers.



The colours I’ve used are:

 Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair – E44, E43, E42, E41
Clothes – R02, R01, R00, Y38, Y35, Y32, G24, G21, G20, C1, C00.

Here’s a closer look at the image.



Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle Jangle Tilda (Magnolia) 
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card: Cryogen White 
Papers: Jolly & Frosty - Candy Cane Lane Collection (Bo Bunny) 
Dies & Punches: 1 3/4" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up), Large & Small Classic Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Stampin' Up), Seam Binding & Charm (stash)





 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: