Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Birthday

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is... 

‘P is for Pearls’

Our sponsor for this challenge is...


I'm using the very cute 'Birthday Rock Cake/Dinosaur' image from Polkadoodles on my card today which I have teamed with some papers from First Edition. 



My image has been printed onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers. The colours I’ve used are: 

Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; 
Hair & Clothing –  E44, E43, E42
Crown - BG96, BG93, BG91
Cake - BG96, BG93, BG91, R05, R02, R01, R35, R32, Y19, Y17, Y15, YG63, YG61.
  
Here’s a closer look at the image.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Birthday Rock Cake/Dinosaur (Polkadoodles), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin' Up)
Card: Naturals White (retired Stampin' Up)
Papers: Isabelle 6x6 Paper Pad (First Edition)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: Classic Label Punch (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Pearls (Stampin' Up), Lace (stash)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Addicted to Stamps & More - #211 Anything Goes
Paperminutes - #452 Distressed



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: