Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.
Our challenge for you today is

‘M is for Maiden’
(Create something for a young girl)

Our sponsor for this challenge is 


I've made this pretty card which would be perfect for a young teenage girl. The image I'm using is called Serena



My image has been printed onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with my Copic Markers. The colours I’ve used are: 
Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; 
Hair –  E44, E43, E42
Dress - G24, G21, G20
Hat & Shoes - R02, R01, R00

Here’s a closer look at the image.


Supplies: 
Stamps: Serena (The Paper Shelter), Petite Pairs (retired SU)
Card: Naturals White (retired SU)
Papers: Sugar Cookie - Tea Break Collection (Kaisercraft)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: XXL Square Frames Frilly #6 (Go Kreate), Oval Framelits & Oval Punch (retired SU), LR0376 (Marianne Design) 
Accessories: Flowers (WOC), Lace, ribbon & embellishment (stash)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges. 

Brown Sugar - #209 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - #34 Anything Goes



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: