Friday, January 15, 2016

Be My Valentine

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is

‘Z is for Zero’(NO EMBELLISHMENTS ALLOWED)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine.

I’m using the lovely ‘Love Is In The Air – Love Note Fairy’ image from Lacy Sunshine to create an early Valentine’s Day card. Not being able to use embellishments can be quite a challenge but I’m really happy with this card.
P1050753
My image, the computer generated sentiment and the border were printed onto  X-Press It Blending Card and then I have coloured the image with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E44, E42, E40; Clothes – BG72, BG70, R05, R02, R01.

Here’s a closer look at the image.
P1050755
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Is In The Air – Love Note Fairy (Lacy Sunshine), Sentiment is computer generated
Card: Lost Lagoon (Stampi’ Up), X-Press it Blending Card,
Papers: XO Collection - 6 1/2” Paper Pad (Kaisercraft)
Ink & Markers: Copic Markers
Accessories: Wink of Stella – Clear

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Crafty Girls Creations – #12 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door – Anything Goes




 photo Nikki4.png

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nikki, A fabulous card and image which has been coloured beautifully.

Jade

AndreaNorris said...

Wow I love this so much Nikki
Andrea x

Anna said...

WOW!!This is really beautiful. I really love your coloring, so inspiring.
Hugs Anna

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Your card is so sweet Nikki. I love your coloring so much! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again. Enjoy your day :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Theresa said...

Hiya Nikki. great card that didn't need extra embellies. your colouring is brill. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa Dt xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What lovely creations you have made since I last visited and this is no exception. Judy x