Thursday, October 15, 2015

On Your Birthday

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is

‘T is for Two’
(Use Two of Something, e.g. 2 papers, 2 embellishments, 2 dies, etc)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings.

3609700

Mitzi from Aurora Wings kindly supplied some images for us to use and I chose the lovely Lotus Sprite.

P1050711

I’ve printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair – E44, E42, E40; Flowers - YR68, YR65, YR61, YG95, YG93, YG91, Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21, Y00.

My papers are from the Summer Breeze collection by Kaisercraft and I have used 2 patterns for the challenge theme. I’ve also used 2 embellishments (ribbon & brad).

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050712

Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Sprite (Aurora Wings), Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Old Olive & Naturals Whtie (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White
Papers: Summer Breeze 6 1/2” Paper Pad (Kaisercraft))
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: 1 3/4” Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up)
Accessories: Organza Ribbon & Antique Brads (Stampin’ Up)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Fab ‘N’ Funky - #277 Make It Square

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Aurora Wings - #18 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Mojca said...

oh she is so gorgeous, love the soft colours! hugs! Mojca