Thursday, January 15, 2015

Buttons & Bows…

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is ‘B is for Buttons & Bows’. You will need to have at least ONE Button & ONE Bow on your creation to be eligible to enter.

Our sponsors for this challenge is Pink Gem Designs.

I’ve used the cute Chloe with Daisy on my card today.

P1050359

I’ve printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair – E49, E44, E42

Clothes - BG15, BG13, BG11, YR23, YR21, YR20

Daisy - BG99, BG96, BG93, Y15, Y13, Y11, C1, C00

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050360

For my ‘Bow’ I’ve use the new Bow Punch from Stampin’ Up. I have added a Vintage Faceted Button on top which has a little Baker’s Twine threaded through and tied in a bow.

Here’s one last look.

P1050361 

Supplies:
Stamps: Chloe with Daisy (Pink Gem Designs), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White cardstock
Paper:  6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad Collectable ‘Notable’ (My Mind’s Eye)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: Large Frames Frilly #15 (Go Kreate), Pippi Butterfly (Memory Box), Large Classic & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Curvy Label & Bow Punches (Stampin’ Up)
Accessories: Lace (Live & Love Crafts), Pearls, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Button (Stampin’ Up)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

Digi Choosday - Birthdays

Paperminutes - Flower Power

Inspiration Destination - #16 Anything Goes

I'm a DT Favorite at Inspiration Destination

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, what a brilliant shaped card love what youve done with the image so beautifully coloured and the whole effect is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mojca said...

Waw what a cute image, really pretty papers too. Hugs! Mojca

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute. As always I have to stare at the 'biggie' picture and try to figure out your lovely coloring techniques. Beautiful!

Hazel said...

A beautiful layout on your superb card. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

Unknown said...

Gorgous card, love both those backing papers.Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Wendy (DT).xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I love the card shape.