Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Party

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is ‘Z is for Zany’. We are looking for lots of fun, quirky & colourful images for this challenge.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sherri Baldy – ‘My Besties’.

I’ve used one of the My Besties 3D Decoupage sheets for my card today and this one is called Holiday Party.

P1050316

My card today is what I would call a CAS card.

It’s been very hectic around here with a graduation, school formal, presentation night and general life at this time of year. Even though my card is very ‘clean’ I’m still happy with it. I love the image and the pretty paper I’ve chosen from Nitwit Collections “FQB - Christmas Linen” set.

I’ve added a couple of ‘Precious Snowflakes’ from Memory Box which I’ve place a rhinestone in the centres of and then some Dazzling Details glitter to the remainder of the snowflake.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050317

 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from Lilli of the Valley
Card: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White(Stampin’ Up),  DSP – FQB - Christmas Linen (Nitwit Collections)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 1 3/4” Circle Punch, Basic Jewels - Rhinestones, Dazzling Details (Stampin’ Up), Copic Markers,

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, gorgeous card love how youve coloured her hair, and the whole card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx