Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bluebell Penny

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Anything Goes.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

The Cutting Cafe.

The Cutting Cafe

For my creation today I’ve chosen to use the gorgeous Bluebell Penny image from the Candibean Collection by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

P1050083

I have stamped my image onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin- E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20 & R30; Hair – E57, E43 & E53; Dress & Headband – BG78, BG75, BG72 & BG70; Flowers – RV69, RV66 & RV63; Stem & Leaves – YG67, YG17 & YG13; Shoes – C6, C4, C2 & C0; Teddy – Y28, Y26, Y23 & Y21.

My image has been cut out using the Spellbinder Labels One Dies. The papers I’ve used are by Kaisercraft and are from their Botanical Odyssey Paper Pack. My sentiment is stamped using Island Indigo inkpad by Stampin’ Up onto some Naturals White cardstock which has then been cut out using the Stitched Tabs dies from La La Land Crafts. I’ve added a Heart Banner also from La La Land Crafts, a butterfly from the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch which I’ve added somebling to and a little bit of lace. 

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1050084

And another photo….

P1050085

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenges – #122 Use 3 or more design papers

Addicted to Stamps – #85 Polka Dots

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – #35 Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenges – #63 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: