Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I won!!

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s ….

The 3 G’s – Girly, Glittery & Glam.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

The Paper Shelter

I knew right away which fabulous image I was going to use from The Paper Shelter and that was I Won!!!

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040488

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. The image and sentiment have been cut out using Spellbinder dies – Labels 4 and Gold Labels 4.  I’ve used some paper from My Mind’s Eye from their Indie Chic Collection. Some Satin ribbon, bling and a little stickles to the main image complete my card.

Here’s another photo….

P1040489

Hopefully you can see the sparkle (glitter) on the bag and sash.

And here’s a close up of the image….

P1040490

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair – E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; Eyes – B02, B01, B00; Dress – R29, R27, R24; Gloves, Bag & Sash – C10, C8, C6, C4, C2; Trophy – Y26, Y21, E44, E42, E41.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: I Won!!! (The Paper Shelter), A Dozen Thoughts (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Basic Black (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card, Paper – My Mind’s Eye – Indie Chic
Ink: Real Red (Stampin’ Up)
Accessories – Satin Ribbon (retired Stampin’ Up), Dazzling Details & Rhinestones (Stampin’ Up), Spellbinder Dies – Gold Label 4 & Label 4, Copic Markers.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody – #41 Anything Goes

Glitter n Sparkle – #84 Female Cards

Stamping Sensations – May Anything Goes

Open-Minded Crafting – #10 Use Some Ribbon

Crafty Catz – #230 Black, White & one other colour

Sister Act Card Challenge – #56 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: