Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wyanet

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to use….

Corrugated Cardboard (or faux using Kraft Cardstock and crimper) on your creations.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

A Random Fan

For my card today I’ve used a gorgeous image called Wyanet which is from the Wee Stamps Collection for Whimsy Stamps.

P1040417

I have stamped my image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. The image has been cut out using the Labels One & Decorative Labels 1 dies from Spellbinders. I’ve added some papers from My Mind’s Eye from their ‘Indie Chic Ginger’ pad. I’ve also added some faux corrugated card to fit the challenge. My sentiment is from LOTV and has been stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some X-Press It Blending Card and punched out using the 1 3/4” Circle Punch from Stampin’ Up.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040418

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair – N9, N7, N5, N3, N2, N0
Clothes – W5, W3, W1, W00, R27, R24, R22, YG95, YG93, YG91, YR07, YR02

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: