Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So Many Smiles

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to use….

Shades of Green in your creations.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Rick St. Dennis

We could select an image to use in our creations this week and I chose to use Joanie The Flower Child.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040408

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. My image was cut out using a Large Oval Nestabilities Die which has then been layered onto the Floral Frames Die both from Spellbinders. My main card piece has been punched using a Martha Stewart ‘Around the Page’ Punch set called Cherish. I’ve then added some papers from Kaisercraft from their Elegance Collection.I’ve layered on my main image and added some pearls. I’ve stamped a sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s Petite Pairs stamp set using Bermuda Bay ink from Stampin’ Up. This has then been cut out using a Small Oval Nestabilities Die and layered onto a Floral Frames die from Spellbinders.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040409

The colours I’ve used on my image are:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20

Hair – E55, E53, E50

Clothes – BG34, BG32, BG10, Y26, Y23, Y21, T7, T5, T3, T1, T0

I hope you like my creation today.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: