Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Easter

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Anything Goes.

Our sponsors for this challenge are….

The Cutting Cafe and Scrappers Delight.

For my creation today I’ve chosen to use a template provided by The Cutting Cafe called Easter Basket Shaped Card.

P1040403

I’ve decorated the front of the basket and handles using some papers from Fancy Pants Designs and Kaisercraft. My Easter Eggs are cut out from some patterned paper by My Mind’s Eye. My Magnolia image has been stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copic Markers. I’ve also stamped my sentiment onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Both images have been fussy cut. My image has been mounted using 3D Foam Pads to add dimension. My sentiment has been adhered using Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I’ve added a organza ribbon bow to complete my project.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1040404

The colours I’ve used on my image are as follows:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair – E55, E53, E51, E50
Clothes & Hat – YG61, YG0000, R21, R20, R00, R0000
Boots – W5, W3, W1, W00
Rabbit – W3, W00

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: