Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Today’s Menu

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week is……

Use A Funny Sentiment.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and they have provided us with some images to create and inspire you with.

When I saw the image I’m using, Today’s Menu,  it made me think of my family and our meal times.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040384

Supplies:
Stamps: Frame It – Stella – Today’s Menu (Bugaboo Stamps)
Card: Pumpkin Pie(SU), X-Press It Blending Card, Summer Breeze DSP (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Twine, Bling

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: