Saturday, February 15, 2014

So Many Smiles….

We have a new challenge for you today over at Inkspirational Challenges. This time it was a Designers Choice which I got to pick.

So what did I choose….

Challenge #50 - Designer Choice Nikki copy

Guidelines: Create a project using any 3 items in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.

I chose Shaped Card, Lace & Dies.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040374

I’ve stamped the gorgeous Hello Butterfly Tilda onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are:
Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair – E44, E42, E40
Clothes – BG72, BG11, BG10, R22, R21, R20

Here’s another view.

P1040375

and a close up of the image….

P1040373

I’ve finished off the inside with some more of the gorgeous paper….

P1040376

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Butterfly (Magnolia), Petite Pairs (SU)
Card: Naturals White, Soft Sky & Whisper White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White, Butterfly Garden papers (Creative PL)
Ink: Soft Sky (Stampin’ Up), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ovals Framelits & Large Oval Punch (Stampin’ Up), Oval Punch (retired SU), Go Kreate – XXL Square Frames Filly #6, Floral Ovals (Spellbinders), Vivienne Butterfly & Pippi Butterfly (Memory Box), Lace (from stash)

I hope you like my card. I’d love for you to leave me a comment and let me know.

Don’t forget to stop by Inkspirational, if you haven’t already, and see what the rest of the DT came up with for this challenge the hopefully start working on your entry into our challenge.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge – #81 Use a Die Cut or Punch

Sister Act Challenges – #44 Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Challenges – #11 Anything Goes

7kidscollegefund – #93 Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More – #82 Make your Mark (colouring)

Through the Craftroom Door – Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze – #28 Anything Goes

Magnolia-liscious Challenges – Pretty In Pink

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: