Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grumpy Fae

We have a new challenge for you today over at Inkspirational Challenges and this time it’s a…….



You can take anything you like from the photo to create with. For example you might think Fantasy, Birds, Trees, Night Sky, etc. Just so long as your creation reflects something in the photo.
For my card today I’ve chosen a Fantasy theme and used a cute image from Aurora Wings called Grumpy Fae.

P1040244

My image has been printed onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin- E11, E00, E000, R20; Dress & Shoes – YR68, YR65, YR61; Wings – Y26, Y23, Y21, Y0000; Leaves & Grass – YG95, YG93, YG91; Berries – BG13, BG11, BG10; Mushrooms & Acorn – E74, E71, E70; Stones – C6, C4, C2, C00.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1040246

Isn’t she adorable!!!

For the inside of my card I’ve used some more of the dsps to tie it all together.

P1040247

Supplies:
Stamps: Grumpy Fae (Aurora Wings), Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White, Blank Canvas 6 x 6 DSP (First Edition)
Ink: Soft Sky (Stampin’ Up), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Around the Page Punch Set – Cherish (Martha Stewart), Ovals Framelits (Stampin’ Up), Soft Sky Seam Binding (Stampin’ Up), Pearls (Stampin’ Up), Flowers (WOC)

I hope you like my card. I’d love for you to leave me a comment and let me know.

Don’t forget to stop by Inkspirational, if you haven’t already, and see what the rest of the DT came up with for this challenge.

I’m entering my card in the following challenges:

Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog – Things with Wings

Nikki


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: