Sunday, October 11, 2009

What did I receive…..July Part 1

I can finally reveal that my wonderful Secret Sister was Kylie Robinson. Kylie was such a generous Secret Sister and I sure hope she had a wonderful partner too. I was spoilt rotten by Kylie and I’m about to show you, over the next week all the wonderful items she made and sent to me.

I first package was a card and gift. Kylie was told that one of my favourite stamp sets was Fifth Avenue Floral and that I loved Kiwi Kiss. Well she used both to these in this lovely card.

July Card 1

 

Along with this gorgeous card Kylie sent this lovely little handbag which doubles as a Post-It Note holder.

 

Gift 1

Isn’t this just gorgeous. Kylie has used the Faux Alligator technique (one I must try soon) on this item along with a Filigree Designer Brad and some Clear Rhinestone Brads.

Tomorrow I’ll share the 2nd gorgeous card I received for July.

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Karen said...

Woohoo!!! Kylie is my downline!!!! She sure did spoilt you Nikki - I can't wait to see what else she sent ya!

Karen
x