Thursday, September 10, 2009

*mwah*…..

I’d like to apologise for my sporadic posting lately. I have been a little busy with other things/commitments and a small computer repair and haven’t done a lot of creating of late and then when I have it’s been items for a Secret Sister swap I’m in or yahoo group commitments. Hence I can’t really share those things until the Secret Sister reveal later this month or the voting has been done on the group cards/items. This then means I should have a few things at least ready to share with you for next month.

I do have something to share with you today but there is minimal SU included in the card. In fact it’s only a couple of punches (scallop edge & word window) and some ribbon (elegant eggplant 1/4” grosgrain). That’s very unusual for me but I’m still really happy with the card and hope you don’t mind me sharing it here. The paper I’ve used has been stashed away for I don’t know how long so it was nice to put it to use finally.

The image on this card is a Stamping Bella called mwahbella, hence the post title and the card also has ‘mwah’ as the sentiment. I’m really happy with how this image turned out. I love the colour combo which I’m calling Elegant Eggplant and Kiwi Kiss (there’s another SU inclusion…lol). I think these colours go together lovely and might see what I can create with SU items and the true colours. Of course I’ve coloured using my Copic Markers again. So lovin’ these.

 

mwahbella1



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous colour combo Nicole! Gorgeous card! Glad you shared!
xXx