Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Urban Garden & Upsy Daisy

If you are a regular blog surfer you have probably come across the name Andrea Walford before. Andrea resides in Canada but through her talent and website assists demonstrators all over the world with her Class & Workshop Planners. I purchased some of her planners a while back and hadn’t made time to create them. Recently I purchased a few more (you know how it is new creations, papers, stamps and you find one you must have now) and on Saturday night I finally completed one. Right now I’m just creating from myself but next year I will be making these sort of classes a regular monthly event so keep watch for more details towards the end of the year.

The one I’ve created to share with you is the Upsy Daisy Card & Box set which is actually from September 2008 so you’ve quite possibly seen this around by now. Andrea makes the instructions very easy to follow but I raced ahead on the last card and then had to improvise a step, but that’s one of the joy’s of stamping. I made a couple of other small alterations too.

 

Urban Garden & Upsy Daisy

So what change did I make?

See the Baja Breeze Birthday Celebrations card. The ribbon had to be added differently. I’m happy with the adjustment and if I hadn’t of said anything you may not have even realised.

Supplies: All Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Card: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray
Accessories: Baja & Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, 3/4” & 1” circle punches, Slit Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig.
 

Happy Stamping

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: