Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July Class

After revisiting the Faux Silk technique at Marelle Taylors last month I decided to make that the focus for my class this month. Class was originally scheduled for last Thursday 23rd but had to be moved to this Thursday 30th from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. Class is held in my home at Lalor Park NSW and there are still a few spots available if you would like to attend. You would need to let me know by 2pm Thursday at the latest so I have kits ready. To reserve a spot email me now.

In the class you will get to make a sample of the technique to go on your technique page (which I provide), a card using the technique, a corner bookmark and a post-it note holder. Cost of the class is $20 with all materials supplied.

Here’s a picture of the class items.

100_1751

I place my technique pages into one of the Stampin’ Up Art Journals for easy reference. This isn’t included with the class but you can order one if you wish.

August Class will be held on Thursday 27th at 7.30pm – 9.30pm.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: