Monday, July 13, 2009

Crystal Inspired 2

Hopefully you read yesterday’s post and are here to see what other combination I made Makeesha’s lovely card in from her Make It Monday #36 tutorial. Now if you didn’t see yesterday’s card then scroll down and check it out.

Here is my other combination:

Inspired by Nature 8 

and a close up to show the Crystal Effects:

Inspired by Nature 8 close-up

Can you guess what the colours are??

Well here’s a list of supplies just in case.

Supplies:
Stamp set: Inspired by Nature
Card: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Tangerine Tango* Stampin’ Write Markers, Kiwi Kiss & Chocolate Chip Inkpads
Accessories: Tangerine Tango 5/8” Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool.

Which colour combination do you like?

If you have another combination that you have created this card in please leave me a comment with a link to check it out or if there is another combination you’d like to see let me know also by leaving a comment and I’ll see what I can do for you.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: