Thursday, May 28, 2009

Convention Swap cards

I had planned to share my swap cards with you as soon as I returned home from Convention. As I mentioned in my last post it’s been pretty hectic playing catch up and doing a few other things that had to come first.

This year I made 5 different card designs and a total of 120. I did manage to swap them all (I did give a couple away) but not until lunchtime on Saturday. That’s a first for me but seeing that we went down and checked in and did the Momento Mall thing at 7am we then went and had some breaky and didn’t get back early enough. A lot of demonstrators had already swapped all theirs out but I did manage to find some and even a few demos who were saving a card just for me. That was nice.

So here are the designs that I made.

Convention Swaps 2009

I’ll list the card and supplies going clockwise from top left.

Thinking of You
Supplies:
Stamp sets: Thoughts & Prayers, Polka Dots
Card: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft & Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red & Bashful Blue
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.
 

Rose
Supplies:
Stamp sets: A Rose is a Rose, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Card: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Bird
Supplies:
Stamp sets: Always
Card: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Paper Piercing template & tool

Flowers
Supplies:
Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card: Real Red, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Paper Piercing template & tool.

True Friends
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Card: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: