Friday, March 13, 2009

After a bargain????

I’ll be selling off all my retired/retiring sets come 1st April and have a list here that you can see. There are a few things from the 2007|2008 Idea Book & Catalogue too.

If there is something you are interested in then email me asap as it will be a first in first served basis.

I have listed the condition of the sets with the majority being in ‘as new’ condition.  This isn’t always from lack of use just that I lacquer my wooden blocks before mounting and using my stamps as I like them in good condition. Those that have ink staining on a block/blocks are mentioned but most of these are also only slight.

Prices do not include postage but postage is explained on the page. If you live local however I’m happy for you to pick them up but remember I won’t be releasing any till 1st April.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: