Sunday, August 31, 2008

Certainly Priceless

I haven't been creating much lately, until yesterday anyway, but I did have some thing to share and just didn't get around to photographing and editing them before now. I should have a few postings over the next few days and hopefully when they run out I'll have created some more.

This first post is using the Priceless stamp set and coordinating So Swirly Jumbo Wheel. I love the Jumbo Wheels.

Garden Whimsy - Tearing

The concept for this card came from a card Krista made in this post. Krista has used the Nestabilities in her card but seeing this was a card for my July Stamp Class I prefer to use only things that Stampin' Up sell. I'm still very happy with the result.

I love how quick and easy this card comes together. I think the longest part is cutting out the butterfly and flower.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Priceless, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Whisper White.
Inks: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

What a beautiful, pretty looking card.
Deanne
xx

Krista said...

Hi Nicole, your card turned out so pretty ! First I thought I saw my card ;-0