Friday, July 25, 2008

True Friend and a new Mini

That's right there is a new Mini about to be released. As a demonstrator you get the month prior to preorder so you can whip us some samples and prepare workshops, classes, etc.  Not a lot of that happening here as you may have read in my last post but it's still fun to play.....

The new Mini is due to be released on the 1st August and will continue until 30th November. I will be sending out copies of the mini catalogue on Monday to my customers so if you don't yet have a copy and would like one please email me with your information and I'll get one out to you on Monday too.

I would have to go as far as saying that this mini catalogue, the Spring Mini is by far the best mini ever. I've really had to contain myself from rushing in and buying one of everything during our preorder period. I do have a few though already...shhhhh so know I just have to make time and get cracking with some creations to share and entice you all.

One of the sets that made the mini catalogue is True Friends. I was so happy this made it as I have wanted this set for some time since seeing it in the US catalogue but of course the only way we can purchase it is if it makes it to Australia. You have probably gathered by now that this set was one of my first purchases so of course it is also my first share with you all.

True Friends 1

Along with the stamp set we also have the co-ordinating Designer Series Papers called Apple Cider. I've used a touch of one in this card and then tied River Rock double stitched ribbon on top. Oh and another thing is that a few of the new In Colours co-ordinate with this paper too. 

One thing I haven't yet told you about the Spring Mini stamp sets is that they are all die-cut. How wonderful is that? You can all be stamping with your new sets the same day they are delivered.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: True Friends, Occasional Greetings
Paper: Close to Cocoa, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, River Rock, Really Rust marker, Wild Wasabi Marker*
Accessories: River Rock double-stitched ribbon, Antique Brass Hodgepodge, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Small Oval Punch, Paper Piercing template & tool (Tool Kit), sponge dauber.

*Wild Wasabi Marker is made using a blender pen and reinker.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: