Thursday, June 12, 2008

Emerging Colour 2

This time I used Fabulous Flowers and brighter colours too.

To make my Emerging Colour piece I've started out again with an A6 piece of Whisper White card. I have randomly stamped the smaller flower images from Fabulous Flowers in Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, Pretty In Pink and Old Olive over the Whisper White card. These colour where taken from the Colour Coach. Allow to dry. Once dry I have rubbed the piece with and Embossing Buddy.

Next I inked the large flower using Versamark and stamped onto the Whisper White piece, sprinkled clear embossing powder over the top, removed the excess and heated with a heat gun. Once cooled, I inked my brayer with Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink and brayered over the top until happy with the colour. Allow to dry. Using a tissue remove ink from embossed flower.

Using the large swirl image from Priceless and Night of Navy Classic Ink, I randomly stamped over cardstock. Again I used a tissue to remove any ink from embossed flower.

Fabulous Flowers - Emerging Colour To make the completed card I started with an A5 piece of Elegant Eggplant and folded in half using a bone folder to give a crisp fold.

Using the large swirl image from Priceless and Pixie Pink ink I have randomly stamped over a 144mm x 101mm piece of Pixie Pink cardstock. Using the slot punch I've created inverted corners on the  Pixie Pink cardstock and then layered onto main card.

I've trimmed my Emerging Colour piece to 85mm x 80mm utilising most of my main image. Using the slot punch I have created inverted corners again. This has then been layered onto a 88mm x 83mm piece of So Saffron cardstock and adhered to card as shown.

Next I inked the Dare to be Fabulous stamp in Elegant Eggplant and stamped onto Whisper White cardstock. This was trimmed down to 75mm x 30mm and corners were punch with the slot punch. I have then layered this onto a 78mm x 33mm piece of Old Olive and adhered to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I then stamped 2 of the smaller flowers on scrap Whisper White card using Lavender Lace & Pretty In Pink inkpads. These have been cut out and Rhinestone brads have been added to the centres. The Lavender Lace flower has been adhered using Mini Glue Dots and the Pretty In Pink using Stampin' Dimensionals.

So what do you think?

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers, Priceless
Card: Elegant Eggplant, Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Accessories: Slot Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Rhinestone Brads (Fire & Ice sets), Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: