Monday, May 12, 2008

Wonderful Friend

 

I did it. I managed to create one card today. Don't laugh, that's better than none, isn't it? I spent most of the morning finishing up my website revamp instead. Pop on over and take a look. It's nothing fancy, but it's definitely brighter than it was. I still want to tweak a few things I'm not overly happy with but it's a start.

Onto the card.

This is my 1st card I've ever made (not including those from SU events of course) using some Chipboard, so totally my creation. I'm rather happy with it too, so I hope you like it. The colour combination is one from the SU Color Combos website.

Boho Backgrounds Chipboard Flower copy

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Boho Backgrounds
Card: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss
Ink: Basic Black, Really Rust Inkpad & Marker
Accessories: Chipboard flower (On Board Blossoms & Basics), Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: