Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wonderful Brocade

This of course is my 2nd card with the Brocade Basics stamp set and I'm much happier with this card. This colour combination is just gorgeous, I think anyway.  I've used River Rock (I can see this being a favourite), Old Olive (already a favourite) and Really Rust (a colour I like but don't often think to use).

There are 5 new items used in this and they are:In Colour cardstock & matching inkpad, stamp set, double-stitched ribbon and the new 3/16" corner rounder punch. I can't believe how well I'm doing and just hope I can keep it up. If I can, I doubt there will be anything I'll lose next Catalogue retirement that I haven't used at least once.

 

Brocade Basics 2

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Brocade Basics, Warm Words.
Card: River Rock, Old Olive, Really Rust
Inks: River Rock, Really Rust
Accessories: River Rock double-stitched ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, Small & Large Oval Punches, Cutter Kit, Paper Piercing Template & Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Sara in WI said...

That is simply lovely! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Sara in WI

Carol Dunstan said...

this is lovely Nikki. Like you I like Really Rust but haven't used it much and I've been thinking with this weather I really should be reaching for it... maybe I'll borrow your colour combination :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki. I love the brocade card and was wondering how you are able to cut around the flower so neatly - mine always looks 'unclean' so to speak - jagged edges. Yours looks like it has been cut with a cricut or something :)