Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank You Petals....

I've had a very busy day today with my team training earlier in the day and then 3 of my girls have Girl Guides on Monday afternoon but at 2 different times. Makes for a very busy Monday afternoon and is part of the reason why my posting is so late today. 

 

Today's card is using the Pick-A-Petal set again along with some of the Prints Designer Series Paper Sampler Pack from this months Palette O'Prints Promotion. Granted I've now used all these supplies before but some of them are still new, like the Pick-A-Petal Stamp set and of course the Designer Series Paper.

This card hasn't really gelled with me yet. I'm not too sure if I like the 'Thank you very much' stamp and am thinking it might have looked better on the Word Window Punch on Very Vanilla card (this idea is just coming to me now as I'm typing this post) so may try that in the morning and repost. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

 

Pick A Petal 2

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Pick-A-Petal, Much Appreciated
Card: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, So Saffron DSP, Rose Red DSP, Certainly Celery DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Rose Red
Accessories: Paper Piercing template & tool, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grograin ribbon, Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it just the way it is. But, that said, I think that you might try using vanilla ink with the sentiment up where your watermark signature is. Just an idea....
Sara

Tracy said...

Love this card. Very girly :) Especially love the placement of the petals on the side of the cardstock. I think I am with you though. The sentiment might look a little clearer backed onto very vanilla. I dont know whether the petals could have also been backed onto very vanilla?