Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pretty Priceless

Today's Priceless card was inspired by this card which had been CASED from this card and I created this card:

Priceless 2

The colours are a colour challenge CC124 and my card is based around Card Sketch challenge SC72. I really like how this came out and just love these colours together.

To keep with my challenge I've used 2 new items being the Priceless stamp set and also the Pretty In Pink Taffeta ribbon. I'm really loving the taffeta ribbon and although it is quite different from the Organdy ribbon that retired I'm much happier with the taffeta.

Supplies:
Stamp set: Priceless
Card: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink.
Accessories: Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon, Soft Subtles brads, Paper Piercing template & tool, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

I love this card Nikki - its just gorgeous! well done