Monday, May 19, 2008

The little things....

 

Today I decided to make a double pocket card. This card is very easy to make although you don't want to do what I did the first time. I like things neat and tidy and areas that can be sealed, stuck so there is no chance of them unfolding later on. Well I got a little carried away with where I should put the adhesive on the first one and ended up sticking the first pocket shut....LOL. Oh well, these things happen so I just pulled out another piece of Petals & Paisley Double-sided Designer Series Paper and started again, this time paying more attention to what areas I was applying adhesive to.

Here is the finished correct card with the pockets filled:

Petals & Paisley Double Pocket copy

 

and here is the card & tags. I've left the centre of the larger one free so I can write something when I decide to send it on to someone.

Petals & Paisley Double Pocket & Tags copy

 

These cards are a great way to use up some of that double-sided paper we sometimes hesitate to use.

You can find a tutorial for these cards here.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Polka Dots & Paisley, Polka Dots & Petals
Card: Old Olive, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Petals & Paisley DSP
Inks: Old Olive, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Pretty In Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4" & 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Pretty In Pink brads, Crop-A-Dile, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Slit Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Sam Coppack said...

This is gorgeous! I really love how it's a card and a gift! The flower card makes a stunning bookmark!

Judy Rozema said...

What a cute design!! Thanks for putting in the link!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love what you have done with these pp. Absolutely gorgeous.