Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Loads of Love Birthday 1

I purchased Loads of Love some time back and have hardly used it, silly me. I was asked recently to demonstate a Birthday card aimed more for a boy between 8 & 11 years of age and remembered this wonderful card on Yvette's blog and thought I'd try and create something very similar. I just loved the colour combination. One of the stamps Yvette has used is retired here so I can't use it in a demonstration anylonger so had to substitute. I also didn't want to pull the sewing machine out either so I implemented there too. This is what I came up with first time round.




Ingredients:

Stamp sets: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Flannel Plaid, All in a Row.

Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning, Watercolour Paper.

Inks: Marigold Mornining, Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Going Gray, Whisper White Craft, Stazon Black, Blush Blossom.

Accessories: Tool Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Eyelet, More Mustard brads, Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, Sticky Strip, Tag Punch.




 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: